Team Leader – Distribution of flyers
About this job
Oppizi is an offline customer acquisition provider for online businesses in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Belgium and France. Oppizi converts offline buyers to online buyers through the distribution of flyers. In other words, Oppizi plans & optimises large scale flyering campaigns for high-value clients such as Uber, UberEats, Drivy, Airtasker, Mealpal, and many others.
Oppizi supports online businesses in all the major cities of Australia & New Zealand and is currently on the hunt for an ambitious City Manager in Birmingham, Coventry and Nottingham (Contractor base position at the beginning).
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The right candidate will be involved in all aspects of the business.
- Recruitment: Recruiting, screening & training a reliable team of Brand Ambassadors
- Data Analysis: Analysing data from various clients in order to optimise ongoing offline marketing campaigns using the Oppizi platform & google spreadsheets.
- Planning: Creating rosters & assigning missions to the Brand Ambassadors based on the analysis of their performance throughout multiple flyering campaigns
- Team Management: Ensuring that the team of Brand Ambassadors are performing up to the standards required and will provide support to help them improve their performance. You will be very proactive to improve the campaigns while being in communication with a large team of Brand Ambassadors.
- Inventory Management: Keeping track of all campaign material such as Flyers, Uniforms and Briefs through the use of the Oppizi platform as well as the storage facility.
- Operations: Ensuring that the operations are running as smooth as possible.
This role does require you to be present at the office & on-site monitoring the team during the campaigns as this is a very hands-on position in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication: Excellent writing and oral skills. Fluent English is required
- Management: Experience managing a team of contractors or employees on multiple projects simultaneously. Experience in event & project management is highly regarded.
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge in Excel/Google Spreadsheet is a must
- Attitude: Dynamic, proactive, organized, problem solver & result-driven
- Must be a Team Player
Apply to Oppizi
Team Leader - Distribution of flyers
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the US and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 100+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.