Team Leader Assistant – New York City
About this job
- Advertising Technology
We are seeking a part-time/full-time Team Leader, to join our Marketing Team in New York City
Oppizi is a technology-enabled marketing services company focusing on Offline Marketing. Our proprietary software helps international/national brands and local SMBs to accelerate growth through data-driven offline marketing campaigns–from setting up campaigns to executing and scaling locally and internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Brand Ambassadors in NYC. Key responsibilities include:
- Training: You will conduct on-site training sessions for new Brand Ambassadors before their first missions and provide ongoing feedback to existing team members.
- Supervision: You will supervise the Brand Ambassadors on-site, determining the most effective distribution locations and working environments for each mission.
- Management: You will ensure that the team of Brand Ambassadors consistently meets the established performance standards and provide support to improve their performance. You will also proactively identify opportunities to enhance campaign success.
- Inventory Management: You will effectively manage the materials and supplies used by the Brand Ambassadors to ensure smooth operations.
- Reporting: You will provide daily reports to clients through the Oppizi app and keep the City Manager and Operation Manager informed of all relevant updates.
This role requires excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a fluency in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively, effectively solve problems, and drive results.
- A strong team player
- Experience managing team on the field (2 to 5 Brand Ambassador at the same time, in the same spot)
- Cellphone with reliable service and good battery
- Access to a reliable vehicle
RATES & REMUNERATION
- Part-time (with potential for full-time) with a flexible roster
- 1099 job
- Hourly rate of $25 per hour, with a $5 travel allowance per shift
- Shifts are 3 hours long, with 1-2 shifts per day and 4-10 shifts per week
- Starting date: Immediately
- Campaign duration: 2-3 weeks per campaign, with ongoing campaigns.
- Payment will be made via direct deposit on a weekly basis
WANT TO APPLY?
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your resume and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to Oppizi
Team Leader Assistant - New York City
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the US and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 100+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.