Senior Product Manager in Europe wanted!
About this job
- Product Development Methodologies
- Agile / Scrum / Product Management methodologies
We are currently on the hunt for an ambitious and passionate Senior Product Manager to join our Tech Team spread across Europe and Argentina.
Oppizi is the first major multi-channel player in offline performance marketing. We’ve built technology that enables tracking, scaling, and optimization of flyering campaigns. We offer five channels: Hand-to-hand (in people’s hands), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailboxes), Direct Mail (in people’s mailboxes via the national post service), Door Hangers (by leaving them on the doorknobs of residential properties or on their cars), and Sampling (by providing the target audience with relevant products). We operate in 10 countries, with the main ones being Australia, New Zealand, France, the UK, the US, and Canada. We are very privileged to work with flagship accounts like Uber, DoorDash, Getaround, DiDi, Deliveroo, and many others.
Job type - Full-time
Work type - Remote position
Schedule - Monday to Friday, fixed hours (09:00 - 18:00)
Expected start date - ASAP
Seniority level - Senior
Team structure/Number of team members - Developers (10 members), QA Manual (5 members), QA Automation (2 members), UI/UX Designers (2 members), QA Team Lead, Product Manager, Product Lead and CTO
Work experience - 5-8+ years as a Product Manager
Employment type - Full-time self-employed contract / Full-time official employment (depends on contractor's tax residence)
In this role you will take the lead in owning and championing Oppizi Ads, our recently launched self-service B2B product, the first of its kind. You will be the voice of our clients, translating their needs and problems to your own roadmap, to your cross-functional team and the wider business. Collaborating with other departments across the business, you will strive to shape the product into the dominant offline marketing campaign creation tool on the market. The role is suitable for an organised professional with high attention to detail who wants to work in a collaborative environment with other highly motivated people.
- Lead your own team in shaping the future of Oppizi Ads, our self-service B2B tool
- Develop deep knowledge of the problems faced by our clients, both self-service and enterprise clients
- Thoroughly understand the needs of our clients, identify key areas of improvement, and champion on behalf of our clients in order to help the team ship high-value features and improvements
- Driving your own roadmap: identify, scope, and prioritise opportunities to grow user activation, engagement, and conversion, increase operational efficiency and improve unit economics
- Coordinate and work closely with other product managers and business functions like Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Finance
- Produce accurate user stories and product requirements while working closely with product designers, delivery manager, and other stakeholders
- Contribute towards continuously improving our product practices and share knowledge to help improve our craft
- 5-8+ years of experience in product management
- Fluency in English
- Ability to iterate rapidly with a “let’s try it” attitude, whilst being mindful of risks and pitfalls
- Enjoy diving into data, produce your own analytics, and have a deep understanding of how to leverage data for decision-making
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to adjust your communication to suit your audience, from clients and non-technical managers to engineers
- Ability to prioritize efficiently
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in product management and collaboration tools (e.g., JIRA, Trello, Google Suite)
- Experience working with web-based B2B products
- Experience in a fast-paced startup/scaleup
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, Java, or other languages is a plus
If interested, apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "SR PM APPLICATION".
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!
- Attractive salary package
- Remote position
- Generous personal-time-off package
- Small team with growth opportunity
- International business: Australia, Europe, USA!
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Bootstrapped business, no investors
- Great human centered culture, 17 nationalities
- Stock Options Vesting Plan
Apply to Oppizi
Senior Product Manager in Europe wanted!
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the USA and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 100+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Mexico, the USA and Canada.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.
- Source control
- One-step build
- Daily builds
- Bug database
- Bugs fixed before writing new code
- Up-to-date schedule
- Quiet working conditions
- Best tools that money can buy
- Code screening
- Hallway usability testing