SDR Manager remote wanted in LatAm!
About this job
- Advertising Technology
- Business development
We are currently on the hunt for an ambitious and passionate SDR Manager to join our US Sales Team!
Oppizi is the first major multi-channel player in offline performance marketing. We’ve built a technology which enables tracking, scaling and optimization of flyering campaigns. We offer 3 channels, Hand-to-hand (in people’s hands), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailbox or on their cars), Direct Mail (in people’s mailbox via national post service). We operate in 12 countries, the main ones being Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, the UK, Germany, Mexico, the US and Canada. We are very privileged to work with flagship accounts like Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, Getaround, DiDi, Deliveroo, and many others.
The right candidate will first be involved in the Management of the SDRs and, if successful, more responsibilities will be added to their role. Huge growth opportunities.
- Run the day-to-day activities of a Sales Development team and maintain Outreach processes via Hubspot
- Achieve team-based quotas
- Identify, recruit, interview, and hire SDR talents and constantly “raise the bar” with each new hire
- Co-design and co-present training curriculum, courses, supporting documentation, and certifications from on-boarding to continued message congruency and everything in between
- Coach SDRs to optimum performance
- Organize and deploy team resources in accordance with department and company strategies
- Maximize workflow within the Sales Department
- Mentor your team members to create clear paths toward their own career goals
Identify problems and proactively create comprehensive plans of action to present to senior management
- Ensure company and department policies and procedures are adhered to and recommend updates when needed
- Coordinate sales improvement projects between departments to drive initiatives tied to sales development
- Collaborate with the Ops to ensure a smooth hand-off of new opportunities, and review the quality of sales opportunities on a regular basis
- Create sales development resources including, but not limited to, call scripts and prospecting emails to ensure the consistency and effectiveness of our messaging
- Measure and report against KPIs, as well as creating reports as needed or requested by senior management
- Prepare for and contribute to status or ad hoc meetings
- Deliver upon other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by senior management
- At least 2 years in sales management experience, preferably in a sales development role at a fast-paced, SaaS company
- 2 years minimum of additional previous sales experience
- Excellent knowledge of Hubspot or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English and Spanish are mandatory
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, goal-oriented environment, and growing company
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced
- Ability to learn quickly and you are always searching for ways to expand your knowledge
- Helping your Team member grow and move to their next challenge excites you
- You have to have a strong passion for sales and sales processes
- Excellent knowledge of Hubspot or equivalent, ZoomInfo, Gong, LinkedIn sales Navigator
- Uncapped commission on Sales
- Excellent Team (75+) of motivated young people (average age 25yo)
- Startup environment: very dynamic co-working space as an office
- Bootstrapped business, no investors
- Laptop provided
- Fast Growing Startup
- Possibility to relocate if successful after a few months
- International business: Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UK, Netherlands, Belgium and France
Apply to Oppizi
SDR Manager remote wanted in LatAm!
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the US and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 75+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.