Junior-Middle Product Manager in Europe wanted!
About this job
- Product Development Methodologies
- Agile / Scrum / Product Management methodologies
We are currently on the hunt for an ambitious and passionate Product Manager to join our Tech Team in Europe, Ukraine and Argentina.
Oppizi is the first major multi-channel player in offline performance marketing. We’ve built a technology that enables tracking, scaling, and optimization of flyering campaigns. We offer 3 channels, Hand-to-hand (in people’s hands), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailboxes or on their cars), and Direct Mail (in people’s mailboxes via national post service). We operate in 10 countries, the main ones being Australia, New Zealand, France, the UK, the US, and Canada. We are very privileged to work with flagship accounts like Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, Getaround, DiDi, Deliveroo, and many others.
Job type - Full-time
Work type - Remote position
Schedule - Monday to Friday, fixed hours (09:00 - 18:00)
Expected start date - April 2023
Seniority level - Junior/Middle
Team structure/Number of team members - AQA(2 members), MQA(4 members), UX/UI Designer (2 members), Product Managers (2 members), Data & Analytics Lead
Work experience - 1-4 years as a Product Manager
Employment type - Full-time self-employed contract / Full-time official employment (depends on contractor's tax residence)
We are constantly looking for ways to improve our products and features, so that we are able to attract and serve more businesses looking to fulfil their marketing needs. The role of Product Manager is suitable for a professional with high attention to detail who wants to work in a collaborative environment with other highly motivated people. You will help identify improvements to existing products and bring to life entirely new products and features, while always ensuring we are building the right thing. You will be working with different extensive environments, including Platform, API, and Mobile App.
- Coordinate and work with other product managers and business functions like Analytics, Marketing, Operations, and Finance
- Develop deep knowledge of the problems faced by our clients and users
- Work to thoroughly understand the needs of our clients and users, identify where we can produce the most value, and translate this into clear goals
- Produce well-defined product requirements while working closely with product designers, managers, and other stakeholders
- Work closely with engineers, designers, marketing, and operations, ensuring timely delivery of quality product features
- Contribute towards our product practices and share knowledge to help improve our craft
- 1-4 years of experience in product management
- Good command of English - at least upper-intermediate (B2)
- Good understanding of the Product Life Cycle and Product Development Methodologies
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / Product Management methodologies
- Ability to adjust your communication to suit your audience, from non-technical managers to engineers
- Ability to prioritize efficiently
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence desired
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, Java, or other languages is a plus
Interested? Apply now
Apply or send your resume in English and a short description of yourself to email@example.com.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!
- Attractive salary package
- Remote position
- Generous personal-time-off package
- Small team with growth opportunity
- International business: Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UK, Netherlands, Belgium and France
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Bootstrapped business, no investors
- Great human centered culture, 17 nationalities
Apply to Oppizi
Junior-Middle Product Manager in Europe wanted!
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the US and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 100+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.
- Source control
- One-step build
- Daily builds
- Bug database
- Bugs fixed before writing new code
- Up-to-date schedule
- Quiet working conditions
- Best tools that money can buy
- Code screening
- Hallway usability testing