Operations Manager BENE
About this job
- Business development
The Ops manager BENE will be responsible for all operations in Belgium and the Netherlands. He will be located in Rotterdam and will report to the BENE General Manager.
Duties Ops Manager
- Lead, motivate, and support our operational cities in Belgium and in the Netherlands within a time-sensitive and demanding environment. Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support to employers and trainees;
- Liaising and coordinating campaigns. Prepare and present client reports, campaign optimization and KPI’s;
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service;
- Organizing logistics between the cities. Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant;
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget. Prepare and control inventory;
- Manage and plan customer support along with sales department;
- Recruitment resources, conducting interviews and oversees high-level HR duties;
- Support and assist technology development;
- Report directly to the GM BENE to determine values and mission, budget reviews, client reports and cost plans
- Languages: Dutch native, English fluency, French a plus
- University degree in Business or similar field
- 2+ years of experience in Operations Management and Brand Ambassador Management
- Strong experience in Excel - Google Spreadsheets
- Entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- Attractive salary package
- Health benefits included
- Work in a very successful bootstrapped company, no investors yet!
- Great culture, human centered (97% employee retention rate in 2020 - COVID!) & 17 nationalities
- Work directly with the BENE GM and very smart executives.
- Flexible PTO
Apply to Oppizi
Operations Manager BENE
Ask a Question
Life at oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, the US, Switzerland, and France. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 65+ hard working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.