Middle Manual QA Engineer wanted in Argentina!
About this job
- HTTP protocol
We are currently on the hunt for an ambitious and passionate Middle Manual QA Tester to join our Tech Team in Argentina and Ukraine.
What is Oppizi?
Oppizi is the first major multi-channel player in offline performance marketing. We’ve built a technology that enables tracking, scaling and optimization of flyering campaigns. We offer 3 channels, Hand-to-hand (in people’s hands), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailboxes or on their cars), Direct Mail (in people’s mailboxes via national post service). We operate in 11 countries, the main ones being Australia, New Zealand, France, UK, US, and Canada. We are very privileged to work with flagship accounts like Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, Getaround, DiDi, Deliveroo, and many others.
A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Manual QA, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on all the Oppizi projects and collaborate with the entire tech team. The role will be to assist the team of engineers to release faster and to consolidate the stability of the code of the company. You will be working with different extensive environments, Platform, API, and Mobile App.
- Manually test web and mobile applications
- Analyze business requirements and create test plans/test cases
- Develop and maintain test documentation
- Design and develop Test Cases for large and complex software applications within the scope of a broader test strategy
- Perform manual in-sprint and pre-release testing
- Prepare to release deployments making sure QA of every release is on a high level
- Take full responsibility for the quality of part of the product
- Make status and quality reporting in daily meetings
- Communicate on any risks from QA perspective that could affect the future release
- Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages of development
- Bug reporting using the Bug tracking system
- Track and accompanies during the life cycle of discovered bugs
- Grant the high-quality level of delivery and maintain customer satisfaction level
- Contribute to automation solution (UI/API) — with help of the automation team
- Take part in QA processes improvements
Technical skills and expertise
- Practical experience of working as a QA engineer (2 years+)
- Strong experience in testing Web-Based application (and Mobile (Android, iOS) application - will be a plus)
- Experience with API based testing (Postman and similar tools)
- Deep knowledge of QA methodologies, practices, and processes
- Good familiarity level with SQL, JSON, GQL
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Xray, Trello, and similar tools
- Understanding of Web stack (HTML, CSS, HTTP protocol)
- Understanding and at least some practical experience (0.5 years+) with OOP and automation concepts with one of the following languages (JS, Python)
- At least some practical experience (0.5 years+) with API Automation
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Personal competencies:
- Fast learning
- Aspiration in receiving automation testing experience
- Good written and verbal English skills (Upper-Intermediate and better)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies
- Deep understanding of the Software Development life-cycles
- Understanding the principles and standards of good bug reporting
- Ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Review and analyze requirements to create test cases and scenarios
- Test case design in the end-to-end integration testing
- Ability to work independently
- The initiativeness, attention to details
Will be a plus:
- A degree in Computer Science or related IT experience
Interested? Apply now
Send your resume IN ENGLISH.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding.
- Competitive compensation + regular essential salary review and growth opportunities every six months during the performance review.
- Remote position
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Laptop provided
- Fast Growing Startup
- International business: Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UK, Netherlands, Belgium and France
- Bootstrapped business, no investors
- Great culture, human-centred (97% employee retention rate in 2020 - COVID!) & 17 nationalities
- Possibility to work 1 month per year in one of our offices (Mexico City, Santiago de Chile, NYC, Rotterdam, London, Berlin, Paris, Sydney, Melbourne,...)
Apply to Oppizi
Middle Manual QA Engineer wanted in Argentina!
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the US and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 100+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.
- Source control
- One-step build
- Daily builds
- Bug database
- Bugs fixed before writing new code
- Up-to-date schedule
- Quiet working conditions
- Best tools that money can buy
- Code screening
- Hallway usability testing