General Manager in France
About this job
- Advertising Technology
- Business development
General Manager - France
The ideal candidate will be fully responsible for execution and quality of operations at both local and national levels. Will ensure timely hire of relevant profiles for each position, ensure ad-hoc training is provided in due course, and manage/raise the bar for all team members.
Founded in 2014 in Sydney, Oppizi develops martech solutions for clients in need of customer acquisition and awareness. Oppizi disruptive technologies have contributed to the startup success in the offline marketing space, resulting in a quick growth (12+ countries opened and topline x10 in only 6 years). Based in 4 continents with a team of 75+ employees, Oppizi values brilliant minds who have the ability to switch focus from macro to micro view and see opportunities in any challenge. Oppizi offers a fast-moving environment and opportunities to develop multiple skills and generate visible and tangible results. The role is to lead the business unit in France and bring it to the next level.
Oppizi organizes itself along geographies and pursues most industry verticals. The role is to lead the French business unit serving various clients and offering data-driven offline marketing services at both national and local level:
- Owner and responsible for the overall French operations : Set the mission and strategy with your team and oversee the results-driven execution in your market
- Build, develop and lead a team of smart and passionate people + work cross-functionally with the HQ / Marketing / Sales / Tech teams
- Develop and scale our sales and account management muscle towards continued growth
- Own full P&L responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the business from ground up and act as the office manager
- Given the offline nature of the business, 6+ years of hands-on experience (eg. ops, startup) is a must
- Team management experience will be valued
- Interest for sales, P&L and product are key
- Data driven analytical mindset, problem-solver
- Native French / fluent English
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating teams, collaborating with diverse groups and cultures, and liaising with external partners
- Self-motivated, energetic, and driven with the ability to learn new skills
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Attractive salary package (incl. equity)
- Fast Growing Startup
- International business: Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, US and Canada
- Work in a very successful bootstrapped company, no investors yet
- Great culture, human-centred
- Benefits (meal vouchers, transport allowance, health cover, etc)
- Permanent position based in Paris
- General management (p&l, team)
- Client facing role reporting directly to CEO
Apply to Oppizi
General Manager in France
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the US and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 75+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.