City Manager in NYC
About this job
- Advertising Technology
- Big Data
We are seeking a full-time City Manager, to join our Marketing Team in NYC.
The ideal candidate is dynamic and will be involved in various aspects of the business while being responsible for creating and executing our offline marketing campaigns.
- Recruitment: Screening, interviewing and training a reliable team of Brand Ambassadors
- People Management: Ensuring that the team of Brand Ambassadors are performing up to the standards and providing support to help them improve their performance. You will be very proactive to improve the campaigns while being in communication with a large team of Brand Ambassadors.
- Data Analysis: Analysing data from various clients in order to optimise ongoing offline marketing campaigns.
- Planning: Creating weekly rosters, assigning locations, times and Brand Ambassadors based on the analysis of the data.
- Inventory Management: Keeping track of campaign material such as flyers, uniforms and briefs through the use of the Oppizi platform as well as the storage facility.
- Operations: Ensuring that the operations are running as smooth as possible. Working between our storage facility and office.
- Reporting: Updating reports for multiple clients on a daily basis while directly reporting to the US Operational Manager & the higher management.
This role of City Manager is a very hands-on position in a fast-paced environment. Not only does it require you to be working from the office, but also the storage facility to organize and distribute merchandise within your team, and on-site monitoring of the team during the campaigns.
Requirements for a good City Manager
- 5+ years of proven experience in Brand Ambassador Management
- Strong experience in Excel - Google Spreadsheets
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- Location: NYC
Apply below 👇
Want to know more?
- New York City based, Exceptional lifestyle
- $55 > $60K salary depending on the experience of the right candidate
- Excellent Team (11+) of motivated people (average age 26y)
- 10min walk from Central Station
- Startup environment: very dynamic co-working space as an office
- Bootstrapped business, no investors
- Fast Growing Startup
- International business: Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UK, Netherlands, Belgium and France
Apply to Oppizi
City Manager in NYC
Ask a Question
Life at oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, the US, Switzerland, and France. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 65+ hard working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.