City Manager in Vancouver, BC, Canada Wanted!
About this job
- Business operations
City Manager in Vancouver, BC wanted!
We are currently on the hunt for an energized, smart, well-organized, and motivated mid-level operations specialist to join our Ops Team as a City Manager / On-site Manager. The role will be to manage flyering operations in Vancouver & surroundings. If you are ambitious, passionate about operations, and wish to start your career with Oppizi, this is the right job for you.
Job type - Full-time (40h per week)
Work type - Onsite (75%) /offsite remote (25%)
Expected start: End of August
On-site locations: Vancouver, BC
Employment type - Fixed contract
Salary range: CA$1000 Weekly + Bonus indexed on performance available
Contract duration: 6-8 weeks
Oppizi is the first major multi-channel player in offline performance-marketing. We’ve built a technology that enables tracking, scaling and optimization of flyering campaigns. We offer 3 channels, Hand-to-hand (in people’s hands), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailboxes), and Direct Mail (in people’s mailboxes via national post service). We operate in 10+ countries, including Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, and Canada. We are very privileged to work with flagship accounts like UberEats, DoorDash, Getaround, DiDi, Deliveroo, and many others.
The ideal candidate is dynamic and will be involved in various aspects of the business while being responsible for creating and executing our offline marketing campaigns.
- Onsite Management: You will be responsible for ensuring that the team of Brand Ambassadors are performing up to standards and providing support to help them improve their performance. You will also be proactive in finding ways to improve the campaigns while maintaining communication with a large team of Brand Ambassadors. Approximately 75-80% of your time will be dedicated to onsite management.
- Planning resources: Draft weekly rosters for Brand Ambassadors, taking into account the best locations based on weekly analysis.
- Data Analysis: Analyze distribution data with Excel/Google Spreadsheet and determine the most effective deployment of the team.
- City Mapping: As a continuous task, you will be responsible for mapping the city and identifying the best locations for flyering distribution.
- Inventory Management: Keeping track of campaign material such as flyers, uniforms, and briefs through the use of the Oppizi platform as well as the storage facility itself.
- Perfect operations: You will ensure that the operations are running as per our standards. You will report every day to our dedicated Ops team, confirm Brand Ambassadors when needed, take onsite decisions.
This role of City Manager is a very hands-on position in a fast-paced environment. This role require remote work (WFH), work at the storage facility, and live team monitoring during the campaign.
- At least 2 years of experience in an operations job role, with on-site management experience being a requirement.
- In-depth knowledge of the city, have lived here for at least 6+ years
- A car is required
- Strong experience in Excel pr Google Spreadsheets.
- Good communication skills and team management.
- A functional phone with good battery stamina for app usage.
- A laptop for use in training, weekly meetings, and planning sessions
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
Want to know more?
Check out our Brand Ambassador page
Even more? Check out our blog https://www.oppizi.com/resources/blog
If interested, apply below or send your CV to email@example.com
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Attractive compensation - $1000 per week paid weekly
- Independent role in managing BAs
- Excellent Team of motivated people
- International business: Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, US and Canada
Apply to Oppizi
City Manager in Vancouver, BC, Canada Wanted!
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the USA and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 100+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Mexico, the USA and Canada.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.