NYC City Manager Wanted
About this job
- Business operations
Duties of the City Manager
- Office Presence: Scheduled hours in our Brooklyn office
- Planning: Draft weekly rosters for Brand Ambassadors, taking into account the best locations based on weekly analysis.
- Data Analysis: Analyze distribution data with Excel/Google Spreadsheet and determine the most effective deployment of the team.
- City Mapping: As a continuous task, you will be responsible for mapping the city and identifying the best locations for flyering distribution.
- Inventory Management: Keeping track of campaign material such as flyers, uniforms, and briefs through the use of the Oppizi platform as well as the storage facility itself.
- Perfect Operations: You will ensure that the operations are running as per our standards. You will report every day to our dedicated Ops team, confirm Brand Ambassadors when needed, take onsite decisions.
- On-site Management: This will include being present throughout the duration of the flyering and overseeing the team of Brand Ambassadors.
- 2+ years of experience in an operations job role
- 2+ years on-site management experience
- 3+ years' residency in the area- we need in-depth knowledge of the city!
- Excel/Google Sheet experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability: this job requires a serious full time commitment
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- A functional phone with good battery stamina for app usage.
- A laptop for use in weekly meetings and planning sessions
This position will start as a contract role. Full time employment will be available for the right candidate, following success in this campaign.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday-Friday with occasional weekend requirements
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
- Attractive salary package
- Independent role in managing BAs
- Excellent Team of motivated people
- International business: Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, US and Canada
- Equipment provided (after probation period)
Apply to Oppizi
NYC City Manager Wanted
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the USA and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 100+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Mexico, the USA and Canada.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.