City Manager in the Cologne Area Wanted
About this job
City Manager in the Cologne Area Wanted!
We are currently on the hunt for an ambitious and passionate City Manager to oversee all the operations in the Cologne Area (including the cities of Cologne, Leverkusen, and Bonn). The right candidate will be involved in all aspects of the business and report to Operations Manager during the campaign.
Seniority Level: Junior - Middle
Start date - End of August - Early September
Schedule - Monday to Friday
Oppizi is the first major multi-channel player in offline performance marketing. We’ve built a technology that enables tracking, scaling, and optimizing flyering campaigns. We offer three channels, Hand-to-hand (in people’s hands), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailboxes or on their cars), and Direct Mail (in people’s mailboxes via national post service). We operate in 12 countries, the main ones being Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Belgium, France, the UK, Mexico, the US, and Canada. We are very privileged to work with flagship accounts like Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, Getaround, DiDi, Deliveroo, and many others.
- Lead, motivate, and support our operational cities in the Cologne area within a time-sensitive and demanding environment. Ongoing coaching, mentoring, and support to the Brand Ambassadors;
- Liaise and coordinate campaigns. Prepare and present client reports, campaign optimization, and KPI’s;
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service;
- Organize logistics in the cities. Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant;
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget. Prepare and control inventory;
- Recruitment resources: conduct interviews and oversee Brand Ambassadors levels;
- Support and assist technology development;
- Report directly to the Ops Manager Germany to determine values and missions.
This role is a very hands-on position in a fast-paced environment. It requires you to be working on the platform (laptop) and the storage facility to organize and distribute merchandise within your team and on-site monitoring of the team during the campaign.
- Good writing and oral skills. Fluent English
- Good knowledge of Excel/Google Spreadsheet
- At least 2 years of work experience in Operations or Management
- University degree in Business or similar field
- An active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
Nice to have Requirements
- Good command of German will be a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing a team of contractors or employees on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in event & project management
- Driving license and car is a plus
Interested? Apply now
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding.
- Attractive salary package + yearly bonus (10% of basic salary)
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- International business: Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, US and Canada
- Work in a very successful bootstrapped company, no investors yet
- Great culture, human-centered & 17 nationalities
- Excellent Team of motivated people
- Laptop provided
Apply to Oppizi
City Manager in the Cologne Area Wanted
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the US and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 100+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.