Brand Ambassador / Flyer distributor – Germany
About this job
We are looking for active and sociable individuals in all major German cities to distribute flyers for brands like Uber Eats, Flink, Miles Mobility...
Ideal job for students, freelancers, and part-time workers with some free time! Once registered, you can book shifts throughout the year!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Create your own shift schedule (based on your availability)
- Year-round availability of shifts
- €13 per hour for part-time workers or students
- €15 per hour for self-employed/freelancers
- !!! Bonus can be up to €15 per shift !!! (Bonus is automatically saved in our app through voucher codes on the flyers)
- Work 6 days a week (7 days for freelancers) (up to 36 hours per week possible)
- Full payment for the 3-hour shift, even if all flyers for your shift were distributed in less time
- Refer friends and earn up to an extra €100
- 3-hour shifts (shifts start at 7:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 4:30 PM, on weekends at 11 AM and 3 PM)
- No experience is required
- Earn generous bonuses based on your performance
HOW TO APPLY?
- Register on our website https://www.oppizi.com/brand-ambassadors/
- Book online onboarding event (maximum 20 minutes) in the app or on the website
- Get approved and start selecting missions to distribute flyers and earn money.
Oppizi is a technology-driven offline marketing agency specializing in flyer distribution in the UK, Europe, Australia, and the USA.
REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Work authorization in Germany
Apply to Oppizi
Brand Ambassador / Flyer distributor - Germany
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the USA and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 100+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Mexico, the USA and Canada.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.