BDR Manager USCA in New York City wanted
About this job
- Advertising Technology
We are currently on the hunt for an ambitious and passionate BDR Manager to join our USCA Team.
Job type - Full-time
Seniority Level - Senior
Work experience - 3-5 years in US/CA outbound lead generation + 1-3 years in the role of Senior SDR or SDR/BDR Manager
Work type - On-site (presence at the office is required at least 4 days a week)
Schedule - Monday to Friday, fixed hours - 09:00 - 18:00 EDT
Start date - July 1, 2023
Office location - 426 Union Ave, Brooklyn, 11211, NY
Candidate's location - New York City
Employment type - Official Employment
Compensation: Fixed yearly salary gross: $90K/110K + Variables %: $140K/180K
Reporting to - CEO
Team Structure - 1st hire in USCA Sales Team - Responsible for building team
Probation period - 3 months
What is Oppizi
Oppizi is the first major multi-channel player in offline performance marketing. We’ve built a technology that enables tracking, scaling, and optimization of flyering campaigns. We offer 3 channels, Hand-to-hand (in people’s hands), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailboxes or on their cars), and Direct Mail (in people’s mailboxes via national post service). We operate in 10 countries, the main ones being Australia, New Zealand, France, the UK, the US, and Canada. We are very privileged to work with flagship accounts like Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, Getaround, Cook Unity, and many others.
As a BDR Manager at Oppizi, you will be responsible for building the team of SDR from the ground up, developing and implementing the sales and outreach strategy, driving execution, and ensuring the overall success of the sales team worldwide. This leadership role requires exceptional skills in networking, team management, sales strategy, and marketing expertise.
Sales Development channel building:
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize new business opportunities in the USCA region
- Develop and execute strategic plans to pursue and secure new business deals
- Later in the role, collaborate with the global new business team to align regional efforts with the company's overall growth strategy
Sales and Negotiation:
- Lead and manage the negotiation and closing of new business deals
- Develop and deliver persuasive presentations and proposals to potential clients
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a smooth transition of new clients and to achieve revenue targets
Team Leadership and Management:
- Recruit, train, and manage a high-performing new business development team for the USCA region
- Set performance goals, monitor progress, and provide ongoing coaching and feedback to the team
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages innovation and creativity
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field; an advanced degree is a plus
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in business development, sales, or a related field, with a proven track record of securing new business deals
- Knowledge of the US media buying market is appreciated
- A strong track record of building and managing high-performing sales teams
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing sales strategies, with a focus on achieving revenue and growth targets
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing and motivating teams
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver integrated solutions and drive business performance
- Strong CRM and data/reporting management skills (preferably Hubspot)
- Willingness to travel as needed for team meetings/training, client meetings, and industry events
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
As a BDR Manager USCA, you will play a critical role in the growth and success of Oppizi. If you are a passionate sales leader with a proven track record of delivering results, we invite you to join our team and help shape the future of the marketing industry.
Interested? Apply now
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!
- Attractive salary package + variables
- Stock Options Vesting Plan
- Health insurance provided
- Work from the office and occasionally from home
- Work directly with the CRO, CEO and industry-leading executives
Apply to Oppizi
BDR Manager USCA in New York City wanted
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the US and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 100+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.