Automation QA Engineer
About this job
- Test Automation
- User Interfaces
- Back-end Services
- CircleCI or other build automation tools
Seniority level - Middle to Senior
Work Type - Remote
Schedule - Monday to Friday, fixed hours (9:00 - 18:00)
Expected start date - August 24, 2022
We are currently on the hunt for an ambitious and passionate Automation QA Tester to join our Tech Team in Ukraine and Argentina.
What is Oppizi?
Oppizi is the first major multi-channel player in offline performance marketing. We’ve built a technology that enables tracking, scaling, and optimization of flyering campaigns. We offer 3 channels, Hand-to-hand (in people’s hands), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailboxes or on their cars), and Direct Mail (in people’s mailboxes via national post service). We operate in 11 countries, the main ones being Australia, New Zealand, France, the UK, the US, and Canada. We are very privileged to work with flagship accounts like Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, Getaround, DiDi, Deliveroo, and many others.
A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Automation Tester, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on all the Oppizi projects and collaborate with the entire tech team. The role will be to assist the team of engineers to release faster and to consolidate the stability of the code of the company. You will be working with different extensive environments, Platform, API, and Mobile App.
- Work on automation for functional, integration, regression, E-2-E, smoke testing on UI/backend
- Participate in designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality
- Maintain and expand Test Coverage
- Execute test scripts and analyze record results
- Identify defects/ anomalies and investigate their cause. Document and track these defects
- Review log files and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the development team
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Develop and maintain test documentation
- Participate in setting and improving QA processes
- Good command of English - at least upper intermediate
- At least 3 years experience, including 2 years in test automation
- Knowledge of OOP
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, processes, and testing techniques
- Experience in automation testing of Web Services
- Experience working with business-critical customer-facing applications (user interfaces, APIs, and back-end services)
- Hands-on experience with design patterns for test automation (Page Object and etc.)
- Experience in building frameworks, tools, and utilities for automating testing tasks
- Proven experience in building automation process from scratch for different levels (component, integration, etc)
- Experience with CircleCI or other build automation tools. Building automated Integration and E2E test scenarios as part of a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience working with version control, build & deployment and test management tools (GIT, Jira, CircleCI)
- SQL & PostgreSQL skills will be a plus
- Docker experience will be helpful
- Experience in automation testing of Mobile
- A degree in Computer Science or related IT experience
Interested? Apply now
Send your resume and a short description of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ukraine based) or email@example.com (LatAm based).
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!
- Attractive salary package
- 100% Remote position
- Generous personal-time-off package
- Small team with growth opportunity
- International business: Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UK, Netherlands, Belgium and France
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Bootstrapped business, no investors
- Great human centered culture, 17 nationalities
Apply to Oppizi
Automation QA Engineer
Ask a Question
Life at Oppizi
Technology powering the offline marketing.
Oppizi is a disruptive offline marketing startup specialised in customer acquisition for online pure players. We work with high-value clients like Amazon, Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, THE ICONIC, DiDi, Getaround, ClassPass Marley Spoon, and many others.
We support online businesses in all the major cities in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Mexico, the US and Canada. Oppizi is only at the very beginning of its journey and will continue expanding internationally.
The team is composed of 100+ hard-working employees over Australia, New Zealand, London and Paris and New York City.
From top business schools to pure operations and going through creative backgrounds, our team is a good mix of great individuality and different cultures, which allows diversity in our business approach and problem solving. 32% of our employees are minorities and 43% are women.
- Source control
- One-step build
- Daily builds
- Bug database
- Bugs fixed before writing new code
- Up-to-date schedule
- Quiet working conditions
- Best tools that money can buy
- Code screening
- Hallway usability testing